I thought I would start this blog as a way to put all of our updates in one place. Consider it a one-stop shop for all news about Baby Alvarez. Happy reading!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jaime and CJ - CONGRATULATIONS...Try enjoying this amazing time no matter how tired and cranky you may become...CJ just keep smiling...the end result is an indescribable pleasure! We are happy for you guys!!! Love, The Melendez Family
What a great way of documenting a wonderful event. In the olden days we just had the phone, and it took hours to call everyone with the news. I ate pickles and all the ice cream I could with the Boys, yum. (Not at the same time) Can't wait to have some one to watch who walks on 2 legs and doesn't bark. Just kidding I lv my G-doggies!!!!! Enjoy it all, and get some sleep. I'm still catching up.
2 comments:
Jaime and CJ - CONGRATULATIONS...Try enjoying this amazing time no matter how tired and cranky you may become...CJ just keep smiling...the end result is an indescribable pleasure! We are happy for you guys!!! Love, The Melendez Family
What a great way of documenting a wonderful event. In the olden days we just had the phone, and it took hours to call everyone with the news. I ate pickles and all the ice cream I could with the Boys, yum. (Not at the same time) Can't wait to have some one to watch who walks on 2 legs and doesn't bark. Just kidding I lv my G-doggies!!!!! Enjoy it all, and get some sleep. I'm still catching up.
LV,
Mom A (Abuela??)
Post a Comment