Monday, June 30, 2008

14.5 Weeks (We have movement...I think?!)

I think I felt Baby A. move Friday night! It felt like little butterfly wings fluttering around in my tummy, which I of course initially chalked up to gas (LOL). But this was a little different. So, I called my sister Megan and she said that's what it felt like for her with Cayden. She felt his first movements around 14 weeks. And my Mom felt both of us move for the first time around that time as well. I have to say I'm still a bit skeptical, just because I'm not totally convinced it wasn't just gas, but it's still very exciting!

(A note to readers: I'm sorry to use the word "gas" twice in one post -- I promise this is the only time I will mention said word on this blog! Hee hee.)

I'm also sorry that I keep forgetting to scan and post sono pics from my June 19 visit to the Dr. I blame my absentmindedness on what my friends who are now mothers affectionately refer to as "pregnancy brain." I can't get anything accomplished lately without writing it down on my home calendar, in my work planner and also making a list where it will be mentioned for a third time. I promise to do that this week -- if I can remind myself enough!

1 comment:

Weazie said...

Totally awesome if you felt movement. I agree it's a little sketchy at first...especially when your husband (ahem, Ted) still doesn't believe that you're even pregnant, much less that you've felt said baby move. It's gets a lot more fun as Baby A grows...enjoy!!