Thursday, July 3, 2008

15 Weeks ("Bump Jr.")


Getting closer to the 4-month mark and the belly is starting to stick out a bit more. A little "Bump Jr." I made my first maternity clothes purchases and I have to say, they are the comfiest waistbands I've ever worn.

We're looking forward to celebrating the 4th with family tomorrow and having a long weekend. I'm also curious to hear news on the pending arrivals of two new babies, one to our friend Michele and hubby Dave in Colorado and another to Jerri and Mark in Minnesota. Good luck, ladies! We hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July.





3 comments:

Jerri said...

Aw! Thanks for the blog shout out! You look so beautiful! Congrats on getting the first comfy clothes. I don't think I did that soon enough, but what I did do was use a bella band. If you don't have one yet, I highly recommend it. It allowed me to wear my regular/non-maternity clothes for a lot longer! Enjoy the 4th. :)

The King Family said...

you look great! Enjoy all the experiences because I swear it all goes by way too fast. Keep the photos coming and I am enjoying the updates.

Anonymous said...

I think you should also post pictures of CJ's belly as he self-medicates with Budweiser throughout the pregnancy. Give the people what they want.