Friday, July 18, 2008

17 Weeks (We hear ya, baby!)

At our appointment today we got to listen to Baby A.'s heartbeat, which was loud and clear! Very cool. Everything is progressing as it should be. Our next appointment is Aug. 11, which will be the anatomy scan and hopefully we'll also find out the baby's sex, if he/she cooperates! We're very excited to find out if our little one is a girl or boy, especially since we've hit a wall on boys names! I'm still convinced it's a girl, so we'll see...

3 comments:

Weazie said...

Yay! Good luck at the anatomy scan!!

I'm not due until 8/27, but 8/11 is the date I WANT to have the baby. Shooting for two weeks early to get this over with and meet Baby B! Of course, I'm sure I'll go into September or something ridiculous like that, but my girls at work are going to take me out on 8/9 and feed me lots of garlic and then on the 10th I'm going to take some castor oil. :) Gotta love wives' tales!

Anonymous said...

I am hoping girl! Logan is too! I am sick of buying clothes for boys.

Anonymous said...

How exciting- did you tear? ;o) I love shopping for girls- the more out there the less girl stuff Quinten will have to suffer through. If not, Q likes to pick out boy stuff too! August 11 is a GREAT DATE btw!