As for me, I'm almost 27 weeks. Nothing particularly interesting is taking place right now. Which is good. We put the crib together two weekends ago but I'm waiting to photograph the nursery until we have the bedding and curtains. Yes, I'm anal retentive that way. So you'll just have to wait and see! :)
Here's a flashback from my sister's baby shower for Cayden. This photo was taken one month before he was born. I can't believe he's almost 17 months old, that someday soon my belly is going to look like that, or that Megan is preggers again!
P.S. This is totally unrelated to anything having to do with babies, but did I mention that Dennis Quaid was on campus two weeks ago as part of "The Express" movie premiere at The Landmark and all of the Ernie Davis festivities? YES! As I very giddily told CJ, he's SOO ruggedly handsome in person! I worked the pre-premiere press conference on the Quad and got to see Dennis, who plays SU Coach Ben Schwartzwalder in the film, and Rob Brown, who plays Davis, up close. Sigh! I can't wait to see this movie, especially for the campus scenes they filmed here during summer 2007. Enjoy these shots our photographer captured.

No comments:
Post a Comment