Monday, November 17, 2008

So OVER bed rest!

It's official - I'm so OVER bed rest! Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have down time before baby comes and obviously we want him to be good and ready, but we've reached the one-month mark and I'm feeling really over it. Just want to meet Baby A. and get started on that chapter of our lives. Until then, we wait...and wait...and wait...

Not much new. Weather is getting colder, snow is supposed to be on its way. Hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week. Time both flies and drags these days. Feel like I'm growing larger and larger, finding it very hard to get off the couch without a hand to help me stand up. Not a fun feeling, physically. I would love nothing more than to go for a walk outdoors. Maybe if we make it to 36...

So, here I am, in all this pregnant glory. I'd love to call it "the glow" but that's basically me sweating my tush off from this internal heater. That's my life these days, in addition to never-ending heartburn. The joys of gestation! :) And I'll feature the doggies, since they're so much cuter than I am, plus I've been practicing with my 50mm lens for portraits.



1 comment:

The King Family said...

you look great! Almost time for baby to be born. Hang in there. The last few weeks seem to drag, but you'll get there.. Keep me posted and just enjoy these last few weeks of being a family of 2 before you become a family of 3!