Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you're eating some corned beef and cabbage and sipping a green beer. I had some mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert tonight, does that count as a "shamrock sundae" of sorts?
Cooper is our mini movie star. He loves watching himself on the videos we've been taking recently. I would call him vain, but I actually think he just likes hearing his father's voice in them - as soon as he hears CJ speak, he squeals "Dada! Dada!" at the computer screen in sheer delight. Nice to know he thinks so highly of his Mama. :)
Being on bed rest for the past month has given us the wonderful opportunity to spend lots of quality time together as a family of three before our baby girl arrives sometime in the next 6 weeks. I enjoy having so much time with Cooper during the day. He seems to enjoy climbing onto the sofa and keeping me company, which is great. Having Karen here is a huge help, since I can't do anything but sit on my bum and rest. My Mom has been coming out once a week to give Karen some time off from "babysitting" Cooper and I, which is also so nice.
Now that the weather is improving (and it figures that as I type this, CJ just mentioned to me that we could be getting snow again next week, sigh!), Cooper and CJ have been going outdoors for their post-dinner playtime sessions. As I watch them from the window, it seems so amazing to see Coop running around! Just a year ago he was only 3 months old. Time really does fly!
Coop continues to grow, like a weed! He's very into being a boy right now, which translates into climbing and running and hitting and general fearlessness - which has Mommy on high alert. Everyone says I just need to relax, but I'm so not used to being around boys who will be, well - BOYS! I guess I will learn - sooner or later!
Enjoy the 15 month photos and some new videos of our little ham. Did I mention how much he enjoys doing house work? Ha, child labor! (Watch the last video to see him in action.) Tomorrow marks 34 weeks along for me - yay!
3 comments:
Love the videos!! Cooper is so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see what this baby girl looks like!
Glad to hear bedrest isn't too boring for you, it's great that you get to spend some extra time with Cooper. Best of luck in the coming weeks, can't wait to "meet" your newest peanut!
OMG. He is better at housework than Tim.
That stumpy, chubby body with a vacuum--too much!!
Post a Comment