Everything looked good at my weekly Dr.'s appointment yesterday. I am now 32 weeks. They will prevent labor, if it happens, until 34 weeks. If it happens after 34 weeks, they will let me have the baby. She looked great on the sonogram and her heart sounded great on the nonstress test. I'm not having any contractions or pain, also good news.
Next week they will give me another fetal fibronectin test, which tests to see if an enzyme is present that indicates labor might possibly happen within 14 days. There are false positives with the test, it is actually more indicative if the test comes back negative, which means labor will not happen in the 14-day window. I had a positive result 2 weeks ago, but obviously nothing has come from that. So, I will continue to rest and count each additional week as a great achievement!
Thank you to everyone for their calls, e-mails, texts, visits, thoughts and prayers. We really appreciate the support. Feel free to stop by anytime, I love company. And I promise, I won't make you do any housework while you're here - unless you really want to! :)
Here's a recent video that Grandma Karen caught of our little man talking after a nap. I call it, "Cooper's Soliloquy." He actually manages to mutter most of his "words"during his rant, haha. Enjoy!
1 comment:
OMG! Too cute! ;)
Post a Comment