OK readers, can anyone name the tune referenced in today's post title? You might have to stop and think back a few years on this. Everytime I hear this song, I remember CJ's old college habit of blaring it as soon as the nice weather hit campus. (I actaully think it was more of his roommate Chris's idea, to try to lure girls to their room. LOL.)
Last week was a complete blur! I had my second sono and set of blood work for the early screening. Baby A. finally cooperated with the sono. I'll post new photos later this week, I need to scan them first. This weekend was my college roommate Sara's wedding -- Baby A.'s "first" formal function. I'm exhausted!
I also took the last of my 2007-08 vacation days Thursday and Friday and enjoyed some much needed "me time." It was nice to pamper myself a bit before heading to Buffalo for wedding festivities. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed (and needed) the mani-pedi and visit to my hair stylist. These prenatal vitamins are potent! My hair and nails have never grown so fast or been so strong. My hair was a little out of control and I was getting bored with it, so I decided to chop it short for summer. I'm very happy with my decision, considering it took me less than 1/2 the usual time to style it this morning. Here's a photo I snapped with my phone after my salon visit Friday morning. It will never look as straight as it did in the photo, since I'm impatient and not very skilled when it comes to the flat iron.
And if you didn't figure it out yet -- here's the song I'm referring to...
2 comments:
Pretty hair!
What ever happened to Jazzy Jeff?
Love the hair...and LOVE ME SOME FRESH PRINCE. :)
Post a Comment