"...and thinkin' and prayin'..." Like that old Dusty Springfield song says, that's where we are at 35 weeks. (And boy, it's a good feeling!) Baby A. is 5 pounds, 9 ounces. Fluid is fine. Everything looks good with me. And so, we wait, just like any other pair of expectant parents at 35 weeks would do!
I'm still house-bound and have to take it easy for another week or two, but I'm allowed to go out every now and then, as long as I'm not on my feet a ton. So tonight, CJ and I braved the falling snowflakes (we're getting hit with some lake effect here) and grabbed a quick dinner together. Tomorrow we're going out for a nice sit-down dinner (reservations and everything) with four other couples. I'm looking forward to putting on make up and getting a little "dolled up." If I make it to 37 weeks, Dr. said I can probably even go X-mas shopping if I want, because at that point they'll encourage activity to help bring on labor. I haven't even thought about holiday shopping yet!
It's snowing right now and the flakes are so white and fluffy. I love looking out the window and seeing them fall. It certainly looks like the holidays here in CNY!
No comments:
Post a Comment