Cooper turns three months old today. I know I say it every month, but time is really flying by!
He starts daycare at the end of this month and I will return to the office on a full time basis. I'm currently working three days at home and two in the office and its been a wonderful way to transition back. I am really going to miss all of the time together, though! He will be in daycare for three months and then home with CJ for the summer months, so it will be great for Cooper and Daddy to have their bonding time together.
Cooper continues to grow and change on a daily basis. He is getting so fun lately! He is extremely alert now. He can follow objects back and forth with his eyes and is beginning to grasp at things, like the toys attached to his swing and his rattle and keys. He is laughing out loud and just discovered that he has some spots that are very ticklish. When I tickle under his chin or arms or the bottoms of his feet, he grunts and laughs. It is so funny to hear! He is cooing and babbling a lot more and smiles a ton at anyone who will look at him long enough.
He starts daycare at the end of this month and I will return to the office on a full time basis. I'm currently working three days at home and two in the office and its been a wonderful way to transition back. I am really going to miss all of the time together, though! He will be in daycare for three months and then home with CJ for the summer months, so it will be great for Cooper and Daddy to have their bonding time together.
Cooper continues to grow and change on a daily basis. He is getting so fun lately! He is extremely alert now. He can follow objects back and forth with his eyes and is beginning to grasp at things, like the toys attached to his swing and his rattle and keys. He is laughing out loud and just discovered that he has some spots that are very ticklish. When I tickle under his chin or arms or the bottoms of his feet, he grunts and laughs. It is so funny to hear! He is cooing and babbling a lot more and smiles a ton at anyone who will look at him long enough.
We took him to the St. Patty's Parade this past weekend and he did great. It was amazing how noisy it was all around us and yet he would fall asleep and stay asleep all snuggled in his stroller. We stayed outside for six hours, enjoying the warm weather and sunshine and time spent with friends. The fresh air was wonderful for all three of us, but now we're all coughing and sneezing and nasally. Blah! We are so ready for spring.
In less than five weeks, Cooper will have a new baby cousin! My sister is due in mid-April with her second child, a girl, and we are super excited to meet the little one. Until then, we will be keeping busy and trying to get outdoors as much as we can, as long as the weather holds up. We recently had our backyard completely fenced in, which has been a total godsend for us with the dogs. No more hooking them up to their leads, we can just open the back door and let them run free! It's going to be even better to have a fenced yard once Cooper is up and running. I can already picture him chasing Arli and Quincy across the yard and getting into trouble!
Here is the past month in photos, enjoy.
In less than five weeks, Cooper will have a new baby cousin! My sister is due in mid-April with her second child, a girl, and we are super excited to meet the little one. Until then, we will be keeping busy and trying to get outdoors as much as we can, as long as the weather holds up. We recently had our backyard completely fenced in, which has been a total godsend for us with the dogs. No more hooking them up to their leads, we can just open the back door and let them run free! It's going to be even better to have a fenced yard once Cooper is up and running. I can already picture him chasing Arli and Quincy across the yard and getting into trouble!
Here is the past month in photos, enjoy.
1 comment:
He's adorable - sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. I can't wait to join the club ;)
Post a Comment