As I post this, Cooper is asleep on his Boppy next to me on the couch, smiling away. He has become so much more animated and alert these days. Its really amazing how quick babies change! Here is a very short video clip of him cooing during tummy time last week. I filmed it with my old point and shoot digital, so the quality isn't the greatest, but faithful readers you will be happy to know that Cooper's Grammie and Pepe A. gifted us a really nice video camera last week for Mother's Day, Father's Day and our anniversary! I am really excited to use it. CJ took some video of Cooper and Cayden this weekend and once I load the software and figure out how to use it, I will be posting videos to the blog. For now, enjoy this little clip of our "talker."
No comments:
Post a Comment