Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Booker" and Cayden

When we took this video last month, our nephew Cayden had progressed from calling Cooper "Booper" to "Booker." He's now either "Baby," "Pooker" or "Parker." Love it! He has also mastered my name and connects the name with me. It's so fun to hear him say it. When I visited last weekend, as soon as I walked through the front door all I could hear was a steady chant of "Baby! Jaime! Parker!" coming from the living room. Adorable! Cayden will have a baby sister any day now. Megan is halfway there! All I can say is, W-O-W, what a woman! Get that baby out, Megs! It should also be noted that Cayden is convinced that the baby in Mommy's belly is Cooper. It's so neat to see him connect baby with Cooper, but they've had many conversations with him explaining that it's not Cooper in there. I don't think he's convinced yet.

No comments: