
Welcome, Evey Elizabeth Shene! Born today, April 14, 2009, at 2:09 a.m. Stats: 7 lbs, 3 oz and 19.5 in. Megan was at the hospital for less than an hour before she had her. According to my brother in-law, Matt, Evey "shot out like a cannon, complete with helmet and cape." Aww! We can't wait to go meet her.
More baby news: The Millers welcomed Emily Dorothy and the Wagners welcomed Wyatt Oscar. Yay for all of the new babes!!
1 comment:
Yay! Congratulations. My niece, Annabelle, turns two today! So our nieces are just two years a day apart. She is so beautiful. I'm sure you'll have fun with all the awesome cousins nearby. I wish so much that I lived closer to my niece, but Zoe and I are getting on a plane tomorrow for a birthday celebration for my niece with my family in Rochester this weekend. Yay! I know we'll be so close, but it will be difficult to swing in extra visits on only a three day tour. Maybe the next time I'm in CNY, I'll try to catch up with you guys.
Post a Comment