Thursday, September 17, 2009

9 Months


As I brazenly said to CJ last night, "he's been out as long as he was in!" Hard to believe Mr. Cooper turned 9 months old yesterday. The changes taking place every day with him are just amazing. He is no longer an infant, he has hit the toddler phase with all gears on overdrive! He is mobile - crawling, holding onto things for support, pulling himself up on everything, letting go of things and standing for a few seconds before toppling over. Hide the breakables! We took him to the park for his first time on a swing. He seemed to enjoy it, when he wasn't trying to eat or bite the thing. We also took him to his first SU football game and were really amazed at how awesome he was the entire time. He even took a snooze for a bit! And what kind of parent would I be if I didn't mention that this first SU game also brought about Cooper's first brush with celebrity! He made an appearance at the start of an audio slide show on Syracuse.com about the game. I contacted the photographer about a reprint of the photo and he said Cooper inspired the slide show title and theme. That's our boy! He has also started saying Mama, and I simply cannot hear it enough. Though I've been warned by many Moms that my sentiments about hearing that word over and over will soon change. :) We are crazy busy now that its fall. How is it almost October?! Congrats to our friends Ted and Eilis on the birth of their baby girl, Eulie, and to Jamie and Todd who welcomed their second son, Ryan, both earlier this month. We are also awaiting the arrival of Monica and Stewart's little Maya -- Sept. 30 can't get here soon enough, I know it can't for Monica! :) Enjoy Coop's 9 month photo set!

No comments: