
Cooper loves to walk! He is getting faster by the day, though he still stumbles and falls from time to time. He is perfecting his skill. He is now signing "more" during meals to let us know he would like some more, please. It is so neat to see. He also waves hello and bye-bye, so cute. Grandma A. started providing daycare for him at our house last week and that is going great. I love being able to come home and have lunch with him every single day! She is currently working with him on the sign for "drink." We are all doing well and keeping busy. I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week, that Cooper will be ONE in a little less than a month's time, or that I'm almost half-way through this second pregnancy (18 weeks on Sunday). Where does the time go? We find out Baby A.'s sex on Dec. 10! And my c-section is already scheduled for April 23, the day after Megan's birthday, unless I go into labor early. In baby news, our friends the Martins welcomed their daughter Katherine Faith four weeks ago. She was five weeks early, but is home and doing great. We visited Katie and her big brother Liam for the second time this past weekend and also got to hang out with the Dawsons and little Reagan as well. I can't believe she is four months old already. We took lots of photos of the kids, which was funny to see them all together. I thought they did pretty well, considering all of the age differences. Enjoy the 11 month photo set. Birthday posting and photos next time!
1 comment:
The pictures of Cooper walking are amazing! Go Cooper go! I think it is so great that Karen can take care of him for you while you work. That must be a relief! Hope your pregnancy is going great! Your little man is gorgeous!
Post a Comment