Tuesday, September 2, 2008

10 years later (and almost 3 weeks late)

Back on Aug. 16, CJ and I attended my 10-year high school reunion. I helped plan and organize what turned out to be a fun, low-key event at The Crazy Clam in Sylvan Beach. It's hard to believe we've been out of school this long! It was nice to see my classmates -- no one has really changed all that much. I'm just getting around to downloading the few photos that I took. Here's one of Tammy, Jackie, Nikki and I. (Oh, and Baby A., can't forget him.) I've known these girls since the elementary school days back at Seneca Street.

In baby news, my new cousin was born last Friday morning (Aug. 29). Welcome to the world Alayna Helen and congrats to Aunt Jules, Uncle Drew and big sister Ali! (P.S. I don't know if I have the correct spelling, as I've only heard her name, so my apologies if it is incorrect.)

No comments: